There are several ways to pay your utility bill:
- In person at Town Hall, 701 Front St. (use the Pollock Street entrance). You can pay with cash, check or American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Pulse, Star and NYCE. There Is A 2.95-percent fee for all credit card transactions.
- Mail to P.O. Box 390, Beaufort, N.C. 28516.
- Drop box behind Town Hall beside the driveway.
- Set your account up on automatic bank draft. Your checking account will be drafted on the 10th of the month. Sign up by submitting this Automatic Bank Draft form.
- Online at Official Payments or by calling 800-272-9829. Use jurisdiction code 4394. There is a convenience fee for this service.