Adjustments to the FY 2018 Recommended Budget
Adjustments to the FY 2018 Recommended Budget inc Ordinance
At a special meeting of the Town of Beaufort Board of Commissioners on
Wednesday, June 7, 2017, the following adjustments were made to the FY 2018
1. A tax rate of $0.3775 was established, with the proceeds of $0.02 of the tax
rate dedicated to street resurfacing.
2. Ad valorem tax revenue for FY 2018 increased $243,574, to $3,075,845.
3. The fund balance appropriation was reduced to $202,215.
4. Total General Fund revenues were increased to $6,675,625.
5. The Public Works budget was increased to $2,186,497.
6. Total General Fund expenditures increased to $6,675,625.
These adjustments are reflected in the Town of Beaufort FY 2018 Budget
Ordinance, which follows.
The Board of Commissioners will hold a vote on this adjusted budget ordinance at
its regular meeting on Monday, June 12th, 2017, beginning at 6:00 pm at the
Beaufort Train Depot.
Click link above to view the proposed ordinance